- Endgame tactics and a clumsy knight In the diagrammed position it is Black to move and on first sight things look bleak for him. His rook has to fight against two minor pieces and White's b-pawn is far advanced. However, Black can save himself. How?
- Endgame tactics In the diagram position it is Black to move and win. Do you see how? But be careful: Black's winning idea might be obvious but Black has to calculate precisely.
- Winning Chess Tactics for Black in the Sicilian Dragon There are many winning tactics for black in the Sicilian Defense Dragon variation. Here are some to use successfully in your games now!
- Why do you need a chess coach?
It is easy to start playing chess. There are not many rules to learn, and everything seems logical. A beginner can enjoy the game once they find out how the pieces move. It gets even more exciting when you start learning different tactics and strategies. That is when you start seeing the true beauty of […]
- Watson Book Review: Sadler, Doknjas, and Modern Engines Image The world of chess engines took a dramatic turn in 2017 when AlphaZero, with just a few hours of self-training, became the stron...