- You Can Trust the Queen’s Indian Defense The Queen’s Indian Defense shares some of the strategies found in the Nimzo-Indian Defense and is an excellent choice to include in your repertoire, alongside the Nimzo-Indian opening. Several World Chess Champions have played the Queen’s Indian Defense. Among them are Euwe, Kasparov, Anand, Karpov, and Kramnik. The Queen’s Indian Defense is an excellent choice […]
- Women’s GP: Gibraltar – Live! After an exciting ninth round and a quieter tenth day of action, 21-year-old Zhansaya Abdumalik secured first place at the Women’s Grand Prix in Gibraltar. Follow the games live with commentary starting at 14.00 CEST (08.00 ET, 12.00 UTC). | Pictured: ...
- Wir sind hier! Chessable Now In German It’s been more than a year since we expanded our support for other languages, and a lot has changed since. However, your unwavering support has remained constant, and so has our commitment to delivering the best online chess training experience possible… And today, we take another step in that direction with our German launch! Nothing […]
- Why do you need a chess coach?
It is easy to start playing chess. There are not many rules to learn, and everything seems logical. A beginner can enjoy the game once they find out how the pieces move. It gets even more exciting when you start learning different tactics and strategies. That is when you start seeing the true beauty of […]
- Why are Chess Players Obsessed with Openings?
It is no secret that most of the best-selling products released in the chess industry are dedicated to openings. Magnus Trainer is no exception when it comes to user preferences. Today, we have the following categories of lessons in the app: Foundation, Tactics, Strategy, Calculation, Opening, Endgame, Highlights. Still, even